|The Pro Shop|
- All range balls are Titleist Pro V1s. (No slipping a few into your bag… you hear!)
- Wiring has been laid around the course for tournament power, media and telecommunications. I can’t think why!
- Elsewhere, upgrades to the resort include an expansive ballroom with capacity for 350 guests, a spa, pool and relaxation area, a cinema and a boardroom. A new wing with 42 guestrooms has increased the room total to 104.
- A complete redesign of the golf clubhouse, by David Collins Studio London, is another layer of icing on the cake.
- Check out the taps in the bathrooms.
- You receive a bronze bag tag from the Starter, which has your name engraved on it (see Part 1 for image). It all creates that air of exclusivity and aspiration.
The Golf Course at Adare Manor
|The par three 11th|
- Par threes vary between 151 and 183 yards.
- Par fours vary between 277 (15th) and 412 (8th) yards.
- Par fives vary between 492 and 568 yards.
|The short par four 15th at Adare|
|The left side of the 15th green with hotel beyond and bunker in front.|
|The 1st green... which isn't necessarily green!|
How Was It For You?
|Approach to the new 13th.|
|Approach to the old 13th at Adare.|
|The 9th fairway|