|The straight but very tough par four 18th.
That leaves The Island Golf Club in search of a new GM... is that you? Can
you succeed in managing and marketing one of the best courses in Ireland? You'd think a 'product' this good would sell itself... but no, sadly, there is some work involved. Here's the job requirement:
|Approach to the short par four 8th
- Knowledge of golf, appreciation of the traditions of a private members' club and a willingness to work flexible hours when required
- Strong leadership, motivation, communication, and people management skills
- Ability to successfully manage income and expenditure
- Ability to complete tasks/projects within agreed timescales
- Knowledge of human resources and employment legislation
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Computer literacy
- Marketing skills
- Attention to detail
|The par three 16th. The green sits surprisingly high up.