|The impressive clubhouse behind the 18th green|
And here's a way to enjoy it that you might not have experienced before: play in a Pro-Am. The Ballesteros course at The Heritage is running its annual Pro-Am on Sunday May 31 and Monday 2nd June. It’s something to think about as you’ll play Seve’s only course design in Ireland, and experience golf with a PGA professional… so you’ll get to experience the difference between ‘us’ and ‘them’
For €600 for a team of three golfers, you will get:
- 2 rounds of Golf at The Heritage with a PGA Professional
- Gift Bag including a Memento from the Tournament
- 2 course meal following golf each day
- Music & Entertainment in the Clubhouse on the Sunday night
- Access to the Natural Golf School each day with range balls provided
- Fantastic prizes for Amateur Teams
- Preferential Accommodation Rates for Teams
The tournament is being sponsored by Aidan O'Connell & Associates Ltd., with significant additional support from the venue’s new owners, the PGA of Ireland, Judge Roy Beans Bar/Restaurant at The Heritage, and others.
Why not try something different and experience Irish golf in a very different way. To book, or just enquire about the 2015 Pro-Am contact Dean Redmond on 057-8642326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy golfing this weekend.
Post a Comment