|The 16th green getting a heavy watering in July after weeks of no rain.|
may interest you. See below.
- Enniscrone is a links of fascinating character and variety, on the edge of Killala Bay in Co. Sligo.
- Enniscrone is a challenge from start to finish – after eight years of trying I made par on the 18th for the first time this year - and it is not for the faint of heart.
- Enniscrone’s dunes are magical. Their shapes are captivating, especially as you enter the back nine where the giant Cnoc na gCorp awaits.
- This is links golf that gets under your skin and sinks in deep, almost fusing you to the land you walk over.
- Enniscrone’s conditioning is never less than exceptional. Those greens are just perfect.
|The 17th green at Enniscrone... not an angle you see often.|